How Much Does a 5 Day Trip to Paris Cost?
If you’re looking for an exciting vacation on a budget, look no further than our itinerary for a $1500 5-day trip in Paris. With plenty of affordable options for lodging, food, and activities, you’ll be able to experience the best of the City of Light without spending a fortune. From iconic landmarks like the Eiffel Tower and the Louvre Museum to exploring charming neighborhoods and trying delicious French cuisine, our itinerary has something for everyone. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to have a memorable and budget-friendly trip to Paris!
Looking for an affordable Paris vacation? Check out our itinerary for a $1500 5-day trip to Paris! Explore iconic landmarks like the Eiffel Tower and Louvre Museum, enjoy French cuisine, and experience the city’s vibrant nightlife. Our budget-friendly itinerary offers a great way to see the best of Paris without breaking the bank.
Here is an itinerary for a 5-day trip to Paris on a budget of $1500:
– Morning: Start the day with a visit to the iconic Eiffel Tower. You can take the stairs to the second level for a cheaper ticket price, or splurge on an elevator ticket to the top for the best view.
– Afternoon: After the Eiffel Tower, head to the Champs-Élysées for some shopping and sightseeing. You can visit the Arc de Triomphe, walk through the beautiful Tuileries Garden, and enjoy the many cafes and shops on the avenue.
– Evening: End the day with a visit to the beautiful Sacré-Cœur Basilica in Montmartre. This hilltop church offers stunning views of the city, and the surrounding neighborhood is filled with charming streets and cafes.
– Morning: Visit the world-renowned Louvre Museum, which offers free admission on the first Sunday of each month. Otherwise, the museum offers reduced admission for visitors under 26 years old.
– Afternoon: After the Louvre, take a stroll through the nearby Jardin des Tuileries, which offers beautiful views and plenty of space to relax.
– Evening: Head to Le Marais, a trendy neighborhood known for its nightlife and restaurants. You can find affordable dinner options here, and explore the many shops and cafes that line the streets.
– Morning: Start the day with a visit to Notre-Dame Cathedral, which is free to enter and offers stunning architecture and history.
– Afternoon: After Notre-Dame, take a stroll along the Seine River to enjoy the beautiful views and people-watching.
– Evening: Enjoy a dinner cruise on the Seine River, which offers a unique and memorable way to see the city at night.
– Morning: Visit the Palace of Versailles, which offers free admission for visitors under 18 years old. The palace and gardens offer stunning architecture and history.
– Afternoon: After Versailles, head back to Paris and visit the Sainte-Chapelle, a stunning Gothic chapel that offers beautiful stained glass windows and architecture.
– Evening: End the day with a visit to the Moulin Rouge, a famous cabaret show that offers a unique and exciting way to experience Paris nightlife.
– Morning: Start the day with a visit to the Musée d’Orsay, which offers free admission for visitors under 18 years old. This museum is known for its collection of Impressionist and Post-Impressionist art.
– Afternoon: After the museum, take a stroll through the nearby Latin Quarter, which is filled with bookstores, cafes, and street performers.
– Evening: End the trip with a visit to the Eiffel Tower at night, which offers a beautiful light show that is free to view. You can also enjoy a glass of wine at a nearby cafe to take in the views.
This itinerary allows you to see many of the famous sights in Paris, while still staying within a budget of $1500. Note that prices for meals and activities may vary depending on your choices and the season, so be sure to budget accordingly. Enjoy your trip to Paris!