Who is David Attenborough?
David Attenborough is a British naturalist and broadcaster who has become a well-known figure in the field of natural history programming.
How old is Sir David Attenborough?
- Sir David Attenborough age 97
Where was David Attenborough born:
- was born on May 8, 1926, in London, England, and grew up in Leicester
Sir David Attenborough Net Worth
- David Attenborough is worth a reported £15 million+
Attenborough began his career in the 1950s as a producer at the BBC, where he worked on a range of documentaries and programs. In the 1960s, he presented a series of programs about animals, which helped establish his reputation as a naturalist and broadcaster.
Over the years, Attenborough has become known for his distinctive voice and his ability to convey complex scientific concepts in an accessible way. He has presented many landmark natural history series, including “Life on Earth,” “The Blue Planet,” and “Planet Earth.”
In addition to his work on television, Attenborough has also been involved in conservation efforts and has written a number of books on natural history. He has received numerous awards for his work, including several BAFTA Awards and a knighthood from Queen Elizabeth II.
Attenborough remains a highly respected and influential figure in the world of natural history programming, and his work has inspired generations of viewers to develop a greater appreciation for the natural world.
David Attenborough has produced and presented a vast number of documentaries throughout his long career.
Our Planet | Coastal Seas | FULL EPISODE | Netflix
Here is a comprehensive list of Sir David Attenborough documentaries, including some of the lesser-known ones:
- 1. Zoo Quest (1954-1963)
- 2. The Pattern of Animals (1965)
- 3. The Miracle of Bali (1969)
- 4. The Tribal Eye (1975)
- 5. Life on Earth (1979)
- 6. The Living Planet (1984)
- 7. The First Eden (1987)
- 8. The Trials of Life (1990)
- 9. Life in the Freezer (1993)
- 10. The Private Life of Plants (1995)
- 11. Attenborough in Paradise (1996)
- 12. The Life of Birds (1998)
- 13. The Blue Planet (2001)
- 14. The Life of Mammals (2002)
- 15. Life in the Undergrowth (2005)
- 16. Planet Earth (2006)
- 17. Lost Land of the Jaguar (2008)
- 18. Life in Cold Blood (2008)
- 19. Charles Darwin and the Tree of Life (2009)
- 20. Life (2009)
- 21. First Life (2010)
- 22. Flying Monsters 3D (2010)
- 23. Frozen Planet (2011)
- 24. Kingdom of Plants 3D (2012)
- 25. Galapagos 3D (2013)
- 26. Africa (2013)
- 27. David Attenborough’s Natural History Museum Alive (2013)
- 28. David Attenborough’s Conquest of the Skies 3D (2015)
- 29. The Hunt (2015)
- 30. Great Barrier Reef (2015)
- 31. Planet Earth II (2016)
- 32. Attenborough’s Life That Glows (2016)
- 33. David Attenborough’s Light on Earth (2016)
- 34. Blue Planet II (2017)
- 35. Attenborough and the Sea Dragon (2018)
- 36. Dynasties (2018)
- 37. Attenborough’s Ant Mountain (2018)
- 38. Our Planet (2019)
- 39. Climate Change – The Facts (2019)
- 40. Seven Worlds, One Planet (2019)
- 41. Extinction: The Facts (2020)
- 42. A Perfect Planet (2021)
- 43. David Attenborough’s Rise of the Dinosaurs (2021)
- 44. The Year Earth Changed (2021)
This list includes many of the most well-known and critically acclaimed documentaries that David Attenborough has been involved in, but it is by no means exhaustive. Attenborough’s documentaries cover a wide range of topics related to natural history, conservation, and environmentalism, and his work has inspired millions of people around the world to take an interest in the natural world.